High-frequency, low-energy interference can be smoothed and eliminated using interference filters. Meanwhile lightning and surge protective devices provide protection against transient and high-energy voltage peaks.
- Protection for all common applications and signals, thanks to the complete product portfolio
- Versatile fields of application – designs and connection methods for every application
- Space-saving and inexpensive installation, thanks to slim design
- Easy testing, thanks to plug-in arresters
- Protection against transient and high-frequency voltages with combinations of interference filters and surge protection
The Protective Circuit Principle
An “effective protective circuit” helps to implement seamless surge protection.
And this is how it works:
Draw an imaginary circle around the object you want to protect.
Surge protective devices must be installed at all points where cables intersect this circle.
The area within the protective circuit is therefore protected in such a way that conducted surge voltages are prevented.
Consider the following areas during planning:
- Power supply
- Measurement and control technology
- Data processing, telecommunications
- Transceiver devices